What should be done to maintain bmw tire pressure monitor sensor?
1. Prevent dross from depositing in the conduit and contact the sensor with corrosive or overheated media.
2. When measuring gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the process pipe, and the sensor should also be installed at the upper part of the process pipe so that the accumulated liquid can be easily injected into the process pipe.
3, when measuring the liquid pressure, take the pressure port should be open in the side of the process pipeline to avoid sediment deposition.
4, the pressure tube should be installed in a small temperature fluctuations.
5, when measuring the liquid pressure, the sensor's installation position should avoid liquid impact (water hammer phenomenon), so as to avoid over-voltage damage to the sensor.
6. When freezing occurs in winter, sensors installed outdoors must adopt anti-freezing measures to avoid the loss of the sensor due to the expansion of the volume of ice in the pressure-inducing port.
7. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof connector or the wraparound tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rain water from leaking through the cable into the transmitter housing.
8. When measuring steam or other high-temperature medium, a condenser such as a buffer tube (coil) must be connected, and the operating temperature of the sensor should not exceed the limit.