Air Pressure Transmitter Installation and Usage Considerations
1. The air pressure transmitter should be installed perpendicular to the horizontal plane;
2. The air pressure transmitter measurement point and the air pressure transmitter installation position are in the same horizontal position, otherwise it is considered that the additional height error correction;
3. To ensure the tightness, there should be no leakage phenomenon, especially flammable and explosive gas medium and poisonous and harmful medium.
4. The distance between the air pressure transmitter installation and the measurement point should be as short as possible to avoid delay; air pressure transmitters should be equipped with additional devices when used in the following situations, but no additional errors should be generated. Otherwise, correction should be considered:
(1) In order to ensure that the pressure transmitter is not affected by the measured media or the viscosity is too large and crystallized, an isolation device shall be installed;
(2) In order to ensure that the pressure transmitter is not affected by drastic changes in the medium of the infrared carbon-sulfur analyzer under test or the influence of pulsating pressure, a buffer is added. Especially when the pressure increases sharply and the pressure drops sharply, the pressure pressure transmitter is most likely to be damaged and scrapped, and even the spring tube cracks and leakage occurs.
(3) In order to ensure that the air pressure transmitter is not affected by vibration, the air pressure transmitter should be equipped with vibration damping device and fixing device;
(4) In order to ensure that the air pressure transmitter is not affected by the high temperature of the measured medium, an elbow device full of liquid should be installed;
5 special special air pressure transmitter, it is strictly prohibited for him to use, and it is forbidden to measure on the device without special reliable, but it is forbidden to use the general pressure gauge as special medium pressure measurement;
6. For newly purchased pressure-sensing air pressure transmitters, measurement verification must be performed before installation and use to prevent vibration, damage, or other factors from destroying the accuracy of pressure transmitters during transit.